2011/07/02

[Link Grammar] Abridged summary of link-grammar@googlegroups.com - 8 Messages in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/link-grammar/topics

    KokomoJ0 <mystuff@wi.rr.com> Jun 30 06:29PM -0700 ^
     
    Thanks!
     
    Ok took my time checked everything over and I think I sort of have it
    working.
     
    opened up a command prompt, it went through found everything it needed
    to hook into, came back with a7 more...
    Bill Hayes <bhayes84@gmail.com> Jun 30 06:55PM -0700 ^
     
    The program should not be modifying any of the files that it needs
    in order to run, so your results seem strange.
    (The .exe and .dll's are almost certainly read-only files.)
    I would suggest more...
    Linas Vepstas <linasvepstas@gmail.com> Jun 30 09:13PM -0500 ^
     

    > I tried for kicks a run on sentence that is maybe 64 words in length
     
    parse time goes roughly as N^3 N=number of words.
     
    > Got it up one time though....  Does this have the capability to open more...
    KokomoJ0 <mystuff@wi.rr.com> Jun 30 10:44PM -0700 ^
     
    Ok I got the new instal to duplicate the original.
     
    I took the files out of the 4.74 data\en and data\en\words and just
    copied them into a dir on the c drive.
     
    here are the results
     
     
    more...
    KokomoJ0 <mystuff@wi.rr.com> Jun 30 11:17PM -0700 ^
     
    I know this is a really tough sentence, but I am testing its limits :)
     
    Here is the sentence I used that blew it away last time. I tried it
    again and it does not blow it away anymore but it does more...
    Bill Hayes <bhayes84@gmail.com> Jul 01 12:01AM -0700 ^
     
    On initial startup I get exactly the same output lines that you listed
    (well, the root of the directory paths are different of course, but all else
    is the same).
    I have not tried to find out why more...
    KokomoJ0 <mystuff@wi.rr.com> Jul 01 07:35AM -0700 ^
     
    Thanks,
     
    I am also poking around to see if I can find that timer control. It
    seems to be the trigger and set the timer longer.
     
    I did get it to take a 63 word sentence after adjusting the more...
    Linas Vepstas <linasvepstas@gmail.com> Jul 01 03:17PM -0500 ^
     

    > C:\Grammar>link-grammar
    > link-grammar: Warning: locale  was not UTF-8; force-setting to
    > en_US.UTF-8
     
    [...]
    >  the following words:
    >        â?
    >        This word will be more...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "link-grammar" group.
To post to this group, send email to link-grammar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to link-grammar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/link-grammar?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment