2011/06/19

[Link Grammar] Abridged summary of link-grammar@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/link-grammar/topics

    Peter Szolovits <psz@mit.edu> Jun 18 04:48PM -0400 ^
     
    I wonder if someone can enlighten me on the possibility of using multi-core systems to run multiple simultaneous threads to parse several sentences in parallel. I vaguely remember a comment on this more...
    Richard <r.keelan@gmail.com> Jun 18 12:42PM -0700 ^
     
    Thanks, but that's not what I'm looking for. I want precisely the set
    of articles which were parsed with Relex, and no more.
     
    I want to want to repeat an experiment, which I performed using the more...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "link-grammar" group.
To post to this group, send email to link-grammar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to link-grammar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/link-grammar?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment