2011/08/18

[Link Grammar] Abridged summary of link-grammar@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/link-grammar/topics

    kiddo <wandi.lin13@gmail.com> Aug 17 06:08AM -0700 ^
     
    HI all, I am a new comer.
     
    I want to make a research about "building MT with LG", from English to
    Indonesian (though someone had done it), but I can't find any article
    or paper that give me some more...
    Linas Vepstas <linasvepstas@gmail.com> Aug 17 12:08PM -0500 ^
     
    Hi,
     
    > But, I still don't get the specific technique to accomplish it.
     
    > I hope there are some articles or papers which can give me more
    > understanding about building MT with LG.
    more...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "link-grammar" group.
To post to this group, send email to link-grammar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to link-grammar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/link-grammar?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment