2011/08/23

[Link Grammar] Abridged summary of link-grammar@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/link-grammar/topics

    Ani <aniruddha.a@gmail.com> Aug 22 12:23PM -0700 ^
     
    Hi Linas,
     
    Even I am trying something similar to what the Original Poster
    mentioned.
    From the LG source I downloaded from AbiWord site, I didn't find the
    German translation source. more...
    Linas Vepstas <linasvepstas@gmail.com> Aug 22 03:24PM -0500 ^
     
    > mentioned.
    > From the LG source I downloaded from AbiWord site, I didn't find the
    > German  translation source.
     
    I don't believe that the source code for the engliish-german
    more...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "link-grammar" group.
To post to this group, send email to link-grammar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to link-grammar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/link-grammar?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment